Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Morning Thoughts...

What a great day we had yesterday... I am so blessed to be a part of Calvary Lubbock... We had a great turn out yesterday and of course the Lord moved in a special way... 3 people gave their heart to Christ for the 1st time... I was blown away.. I love you Jesus...
Don't forget this Wednesday we will be in I Samuel 11.. come out for time in worship and teaching..
Please continue to pray for the Gipson family... Trissy is doing good and hopefully they will be on there way back to Lubbock on Wednesday... We sure miss them...
Also pray for my good friend and Pastor from Amarillo - Bill, he is having one hard week... and it just started... Please Lift him up in prayer...

Hey don't forget men... This Saturday is Men's Breakfast Fellowship... 7:00am- 8:15am... Hope to see you there...It won't be the same without you!
SUNDAY: JOHN 19:1-15.. Final two Trials.. Herod then Pilate... Remember Pilate already found Jesus Not Guilty... yet they continue to want to put Him to death... WHY? SO you and I could be saved... Amen...

I Love you
Pastor Ben

No comments:

Our Building

Our Building