Friday, June 6, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Hello, well i made it... back home that is... I missed you guys like everything... Heard we had some "Interesting Challenges" this week... Spiritual warfare to say the least... but God is good...

As I was flying in last night, it was kinda late... around 10:30pm.. and I saw the lights of Lubbock.... The Lord spoke ever so gently... People need me here, He said... As I look across the city.. I proclaimed " This will be my city and these will be my people" They need Jesus like never before... Time is running out... the enemy is attacking from within and without... PLEASE be ready...


Well had a great time in SoCal at the Sr Pastors conference..The Lord spoke so clearly to me.. Now the conference was titled Pastoring in the Last days... But the Lord spoke to me 3 things...

Now I prayed for each item the Lord spoke about..


1. I needed a Heart for evangelism: I asked for a double portion..

2. I need a heart for teaching: to make disciples of Jesus

3. I need a heart of a shepherd: its a labor of Love...


So please pray and we will see what God is going to do here in Lubbock...


Hey don't forget.. SUNDAY is VISION SUNDAY! Just finished power point on the message... come out and bring a friend... The gospel will be preached.... That's this Sunday.. 10:00am


God bless


Please Pray for Tristan Gipson: She has her surgery on Monday Morning in San Antonio...I will be there with them and will post the progress so check back often..


Love You

Pastor Ben

No comments:

Our Building

Our Building