Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Home Again.

Well, I finally made back home... The flight was not to stressful, just about a 15 minute delay in Dallas. Mike and Tiffany are doing well, Trissy is recovering super... please continue to pray for them.. they might be home next week...

It is very HOT! here in Lubbock... I am studying for tonight's teaching in I Samuel 10... come on out for a great time in worship and in the word...

So back home in Lubbock, missed this place.. so good to "know" where you are going.. I had to use a GPS in San Antonio.. They really work... Trying to do that with just a map... I think i would still be there, looking for the hospital... But anyways... God is Good... and I will see you tonight...

just a reminder...

Tonight: I Samuel 10:17-27

Saturday AM: Women's Brunch @Soozi's House...
Sunday : John 18:28-40.. amazing scriptures.. (can u find the Christmas verse)

See ya soon
I Love You
Pastor Ben

No comments:

Our Building

Our Building