Monday, November 10, 2008

Ben the Tile Guy! It is Finished

Remember around a month ago, our shower was kinda leaking and once again my wife tells me about it... I sorta didn't hear her cuz then it would be a small taskon my day off...or so I thought....
Then one Saturday I decided to take a look and see if I could fix the ailing shower. So I headed over to the Home Depot to pick up a few things... headed home to try and "fix it" well long story short, 7 hours later and several trips to Ace Hardware and a MAJOR leak... we had to call a plumber. It was an emergency! Well the plumber came in and replaced the whole assembly in the shower wall... what was left was a big hole and a bucket full of tile ( thank God none of them broke) Well after talking to some of the guys at church I decided to tackle the tile replacement myself... ( oh no not again ) I know!
Well a month and a few days later it is all done... from the wall board to the sealer... all done!




See pics... Praise the Lord!




Sam also helped me out... good job Sam..

Remember Jesus Loves you

pastor Ben

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like new, Prais the Lord.. Are you sure samson didn't fix it?

Anonymous said...

Maybe if I would have spelled "Praise" correctly...

Pastor Ben said...

your are so funny, I think Sam did most of the work...

Ben

Anonymous said...

The Match UP.. Friends and acquaintances, how do they match up? Jonathan and David or Saul and Doeg the edomite , how does your friendships match up? I found it interesting that the old saying birds of a feather flock together rang true for these guys. David and Jonathan and a true friendship because it involved the Lord, but Saul and Doeg the edomite well that’s a different story. Doeg seems to be as corrupt as Saul. Was he being loyal to the king by turning in David or was he hoping for a reward? See Saul and Doeg relationship clearly had motives, but Jonathan and David’s relationship was pure.. So the question again, How do your friendships match up?

Anonymous said...

What great insight tiffany... have to put on my blog...
thanks
Ben

Pastor Ben said...

Oh by the way... do i have your permission to put on the front page?
let me know

Pastor Ben

Anonymous said...

Of course...

Our Building

Our Building