Monday, July 7, 2008

Commotion, Not Devotion - I Kings 19:12

Just read my devotion for the day... Tozor on leadership, July is all about the church... I love the prayer at the end... I pray that it will touch your heart as it did mine.
" Lord quiet my heart today in the midst of the rush and din of church busyness, that I might be able to hear the "still small voice" Amen.
Tozer rocks... always gets to the heart of the matter... Amen
Hey don't forget this Wednesday night we will be I Samuel 13.. Looks like King Saul is on a downward steps to failure...as a matter of fact I have entitled the teaching.." Downward Steps to Tragic Failure" come for a great time in the Word...
There are 4 downward steps in verse 1-14 in I Samuel 13...can you find them... I will give you a hint... 1-4 deals " Pride " ..can't wait...

Sunday we will be finishing up chapter 20 in John... amazing time... We will see a fellow named Thomas.. how he doubted they had seen the risen Lord... do we doubt?
Moving fast... preparing for the book of Acts..coming soon...
anyways... hope you all have a great week.. please post your findings in the comment section.
Love you
Pastor Ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome website and blog... keep up the good work.
later

Our Building

Our Building