Monday, July 21, 2008

Calvary Christain Fellowship - Midland Texas..






This weekend I had the privilege of sharing at Calvary Christian Fellowship in Midland TX. My good friend Steve pastor's that Church.. We had a great time..The people are amazing and they love the Lord.. They treated us so well.. I am blessed to be asked to share down there...

Here are some pic's of the trip...


Listen don't forget we are in I Samuel 14 this Wednesday night... come out for some fellowship and the word... It won't be the same without you...


Sunday we will be back in John 21... service starts at 10:00am.


I missed you guys and I am glad to be back...


Love you

Pastor Ben

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you wrote this kind of blog.


loan amortization

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back Pastor..

Our Building

Our Building