Friday, May 16, 2008

Jesus is King of Kings Amen!


Hey sorry I haven't posted in awhile it's been a long week... It started out with what I thought was a stomach bug... but ended up being the flu... I was out of it on Monday and Tuesday... Thank God by Wednesday night I was running around 90%.. The study was awesome... we had great worship, Josh rocks. I taught our of I Samuel 8... How Israel demanded a King... for security and battles... and yet we do that same thing... what kings are we asking for each and every day of our lives... It should only be the KING OF KINGS...

Well I just finished studying for Sunday... we will be in John 18:1-14 " A Betrayal, Arrest and a Missing Ear" Come out for a time of worship and teaching... hey don't forget to invite someone..

Don't forget tomorrow is our monthly Men's Fellowship Breakfast.. Starts at 7:00am and It wouldn't be the same without you.

On a sad note... Please pray for my friend Wayne.. his brother passed away today.. keep him and his family in prayer...

Well better go for now...

Love You

Pastor Ben

No comments:

Our Building

Our Building