Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday Night Study...


Hey everyone, hope all is well. Just finished studying for tonight.. man it's been one tough week.. Sunday started with our SNL.. the Lord really moved mightily, we were supposed to be done at 8:30pm but ended up being over at 9:30pm God is soooo Gooood... Then we had our annual prayer for Easter last night... I was blessed to see people come out and pray for our community.

Tonight we will study I Samuel 2: 12-36-- a sad story really, priest's who didn't know the Lord..

Tomorrow we will have one more prayer night and Friday we will show the passion of the Christ movie -- Starts at 7:00pm... Then we gear up for Resurrection Sunday... One Service at 10:00 am... This year we are trusting the Lord to bring who He wants!

Wow! what a week... I am getting tired but I love it... The only reason I am on this earth is to Love God.

so anyways... better go... God Bless you and remember I love you

Pastor Ben

No comments:

Our Building

Our Building