Monday, March 24, 2008

He Is Risen!

Wow! What an Incredable Day!! The atomosphere was electric, the worship was awesome.. Pastor Josh did a special song... called Time.. I loved it.. The message was amazing... not cuz of me but the Lord showed up and a hand full of people prayed to recieve Christ... God is so Good..
Talia introduced me to song they sung yesterday that is our theme for Lubbock.. the chorus goes
greater things are yet to be done in this city... He is God of my city.... I love it.. Well here we are on the Monday after Resurrection Sunday, and it's time to think about what God wants to this week I pray that Greater Things are Yet to Come In My City!
May the Lord bless you and Keep you...
I love you
Pastor Ben

1 comment:

Olga said...

Duuuude, is this ,like, a Jesus blog? wow. You look just like a guy I use to know in Santa Fe, he had this afro and worked in a sporting goods store.

he was really weird.

You have nice chairs in your Jesus house,pretty shade of blue.
peace out.

Our Building

Our Building