Saturday, January 13, 2007

Winter Cold Weather is Here

Hey ya'all the winter cold weather has come, and I sit by the fire wondering if we will be able to have church int the AM. Now when I say "cold" i mean 20 degrees and in the teens for tonight.
We'll God is so good, I have been spending an insane amount of time in the word and prayer, seeking the heart of God, I have come to the realization that the ministry is truly the Lords and not mine. It wasn't until I understood that Peter when he was filled with the Holy Spirit, began to preach and 3000 people got saved. Now what does that mean to me... This Ministry here in Lubbock has to Holy Spirit lead and directed, now i know that sounds elementary but often times we want to take control of our ministry and direct it. Let me exhort you as i was exhorted.
Keep the main thing the main thing, do not allow "anything" get in the way your personal and intimate relationship with Christ. May the Lord richly bless you as we follow Him in this New Year.
Pastor Ben

No comments:

Our Building

Our Building