Friday, October 3, 2008

Season of Growth...




Remember I told a story of how I worked in the Yard one Saturday and I mowed the lawn, next thing you know I began giving our wisteria bushes a trim... they were way out of control.. well I ended up giving one of them a "bad haircut" if you will so I began to chop everything down to the root... Now I did this so by next year they would be standing straight and hopefully bloom. So when I got done... we had what looked like two very unhealthy roots hanging on to poles... but something amazing began to happen.... It began to bloom and blossom... Sometimes we feel like that Wisteria bush... pruned, cut, and yet in a few short days... we begin to show signs of fruit blossoming from our lives...

Hebrews says it this way -12:11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

So in this time of pruning and chastening... know that God Loves you and watch for the fruit to come soon...

Love you

Pastor Ben

No comments:

Our Building

Our Building