Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back Home Again


Well, it was the fastest 5 days ever... We just got back from San Antonio yesterday and it seem to be the fastest vacation ever... I was asked today if I was rested and immediately I said no not really... oh well, but it was a grand time.. So good to be back home... just getting into the swing of things is the hard part...


Tonight we have a special Message from Pastor Josh on Holiness... I John 2:15-17


Sunday we are in the book of Acts... Introduction in a message I entitled " The GPS Adventure"

GPS = God's Personal Spirit... other wise known as the Acts of the Holy Spirit..

You don't want to miss a single one... if you happen to miss make sure you get the CD so your all caught up...

anyways... so good to be back... I missed you all..


Love you

Pastor Ben

No comments:

Our Building

Our Building